Ride with Us on May 7th!
May 7, 2023
Join InTandem's 2023 Five Boro Bike Tour team! You'll be a part of the biggest team of tandem and solo cyclists and helping to raise $100,000 to make cycling acessible to all!
$10,902Raised of $100,000
Help Us Reach $100,000!
Join us and ride through NYC on May 7th!
If you love riding a bike, you know the exhilarating feeling of the wind going through your hair and the possibility of adventure on city streets or rolling hills in the park. And YOU can help InTandem Cycling make that possible for people who are blind, have low vision or who cannot ride a bike independently due to other disabilities. Join us as we pedal our way through an exciting 2023!
Join Our Team
5BBT Team Leader
Super enthusiastic members of our team can commit to raise $1,000. Sign up by March 20, 2023. Benefits details below.
Join InTandem's Five Boro Bike Tour Team!
We will once again pedal 40 miles through the vibrant and energetic streets of Manhattan, The Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn and Staten Island while raising $100,000 to support InTandem Cycling's programs throughout the year!
We have big goals for program expansion in 2023 as we celebrate our 10th anniversary year. We can only accomplish them with your support. Join the team to help us make it happen!
All 2023 5BBT Team Members will receive
- complimentary registration to the TD Five Boro Bike Tour on Sunday, May 7, 2023
- complimentary pick up of your event registration materials
- preferred registration for InTandem's programs prior to May 7, 2023
- InTandem gear (see below for sizing guide(s))
- breakfast on May 7, 2023
- a copy of our team photo
- technical support to help you successfully meet your fundraising goal
5BBT Team Leaders will get
5BBT Team Leaders who commit to raising $1,000 by May 21st will receive:
- an InTandem t-shirt AND a 2023 jersey on May 7, 2023
- an invitation to a celebration lunch on Sunday April 30, 2023
- a shout out on our team fundraising page
- a personalized Certificate of Accomplishment
- an InTandem drawstring backpack
- Note: Sign up by Friday, March 17, 2023 to ensure you receive your InTandem jersey for May 7, 2023
- Note: Jersey size guide URL -https://champ-sys.com/sizing-guide/
5BBT Team Supporters will get
5BBT Team Supporters who commit to raising $500 by May 21st will receive:
- an InTandem Cycling t-shirt to wear on May 7, 2023
- an InTandem Cycling jersey IF you raise more than $1,000
If you have any questions please email email@example.com
Sarah Eslick donated $50 to Francie Hoogeveen
8 hours ago
James Sweeney donated $20 to Francie Hoogeveen
10 hours ago
Anonymous donated $100 to Francie Hoogeveen
14 hours ago
Khadija Fajry donated $70 to JONATHAN SPRINGER
1 day ago
Anonymous donated $20 to maryann popiel
Go Kumquat!! Thank you for supporting InTandem with me!
1 day ago
Thank you for helping InTandem Cycling make tandem cycling available to all by joining our Five Boro Bike Tour Team 2023! We are excited to share fun information and highlights with you during the coming weeks and look forward to cycling with you on May 7th!
InTandem Cycling is a New York City-based 501(c)(3) organization that provides free year-round tandem cycling programs to people who are blind, have low vision or who cannot ride a bike independently due to other disabilities.