Bridge The Literacy Gap Challenge
Together we can bridge the literacy gap to help women and children reach their full potential
$1,001Raised of $35,000
Literacy and Life Skills for Women and Children
By participating in the Bridge the Literacy Gap Virtual Challenge you will enable Caroline House to continue it’s mission of enabling women and children to reach the fullness of their potential through education in English Language and life Skills. Established in 1995 by the School Sisters of Notre Dame, Caroline House is an educational center offering English as a second language and life skills classes to low-income immigrant women and their children. We also offer an early childhood program for 2-5 year old children, an after school tutoring, and a summer enrichment program for children in grades 2 through 8. All programs and services are provided free of charge. The proceeds from our Bridge the Literacy Gap Challenge will allow Caroline House to continue to provide these important services to all of our women and children!
How to Participate
- Click "Sign Up" at the top of the page
- Estimate how many miles you’ll move during the Bridge the Literacy Gap Challenge. Whether it's 10, 50, or 500, there's no amount too big or small. Not interested in setting activity goals, that's okay! Join as a general fundraiser and start fundraising to bridge the literacy gap!
- Customize your personal fundraising page and ask family and friends to donate toward your challenge! They can make a pledge per mile or donate a flat amount to your efforts.
- Post updates to your fundraising page about how you're choosing to move as you fundraise for Caroline House.
- Keep an eye on the Leaderboards & Community tab to see how your teammates and competitors are doing.
Become a Sponsor
To learn more about sponsorship opportunities, please email Lyn at LMcCarthy@TheCarolineHouse.org
Caroline House is a 501 (c) (3) with tax ID #06-1455101