Join the EndCAN Virtual Challenge Sept 17 - Oct 16
Unable to attend one of our five walk locations, no problem! Whether you are a casual walker, an avid runner, swimmer, cyclist, or roll on wheels of any kind, YOU can help make an impact!
$0Raised of $10,000
Child abuse and neglect affects everyone. We cannot change what has happened, but with your support we can change what will - by speaking up, and standing up, together.
For decades, child abuse and neglect has been perceived as social and legal problems, but research and professionals tell us it is a health, mental health and public health problem that can be treated. COVID-19 has clearly added to the problem as many children have lost their connections and relationships to those who can help, report, and support them. And sadly, in our world, children’s voices often go unheard until it is too late.
How it Works
1. Click "Join the Challenge" at the top of the page.
2. Estimate how many miles you'll walk, run, bike, swim, and/or hike between Sept 17 and Oct 16. Whether it's 10, 50, or 500 miles, there's no amount too big or small. Treadmill, Peloton , and stationary bike miles COUNT!
3. Ask friends, family, and co-workers if they'll support your efforts by donating to you or joining your team! They can make a pledge per mile or donate a flat amount to support your efforts.
4. Log your miles daily by connecting your Strava account or log them manually directly through our site.
5. Keep an eye on the leaderboards to see how you and your competitors are doing!
Daily & weekly awards will be presented to the top performers and fundraisers!
Walk Together to End Child Abuse and Neglect
Together, we are celebrating the resilience of people impacted by abuse and neglect while we fundraise towards solutions for future generations.
Together, we are committed to helping the millions of survivors, young and old begin their journeys to healing from the trauma of their experiences.
Together, we will eradicate child abuse through funding research, prevention, education, and advocacy.
Check back soon!