Walk-N-Roll for Spina Bifida!
Join us on May 14, 2022 or May 22, 2022!
$36,382Raised of $35,000
Walk-N-Roll for Spina Bifida!
Join the Spina Bifida Association of Greater New England for the annual Walk-N-Roll for Spina Bifida!
Please join us for one of our two Walk-N-Rolls this year!
1. Saturday, May 14, 2022, 11 am - 2 pm: Great Island Commons, 301 Wentworth Road, New Castle, NH
2. Sunday, May 22, 2022, 11 am - 2 pm: Pappas Rehabilitation Hospital for Children, 3 Randolph Street, Canton, MA
You can start fundraising as soon as you complete your registration!
Sign up as a team leader and raise funds for SBAGNE programming in your own neighborhood, family, or friend circle.
Raise $100 as an individual participant, or $250 as a team to earn the 2022 Walk-N-Roll tshirt!
Fundraising Prizes & Incentives
To help you reach for your fundraising goals, we've assembled a collection of prizes. With the exception of the Walk-N-Roll t-shirts, prizes are not cumulative.
- $100: Walk-N-Roll T-Shirt for the Team Captain
- $250: Walk-N-Roll T-Shirts for Your Whole Team
- $500: Amazon Gift Card for $25
- $1000: SBAGNE Beach Mat
- $2500: SBAGNE Sweatshirt with Spine Artwork
- $5000: SBAGNE Fleece Jacket with Spine Art
How to Fundraise
Everyone has their favorite way to fundraise. For some people, directly contacting friends and family is a tried and true method. Others prefer to hold fundraisers through their social media outlets and some enjoy the "give a little, get a little" style of fundraising that comes with bake sales. There is no wrong way to fundraise. Just do what works best for you and your network.
Some techniques that have worked for past Walk-N-Roll teams include:
- emailing, calling, chatting with friends, family, or co-workers,
- holding a Facebook fundraiser or similar through social media,
- holding a bake sale, candy sale, or bracelet sale,
- giving a small gift to your donors regardless of donation amount,
- hosting a fundraising event for friends and family like a pizza party, barbecue, or wine night,
- talking to people in your community about why SBAGNE is important to you,
- sharing a skill you have with others (ex. hosting a spin class, teaching an informal paint night, or playing music)
- collaborating with a local professional willing to donate time and talent (ex. Zumba instructor or local musician)
- working with a restaurant to donate a portion of sales during set hours (ex. Panera, b.Good, Chipotle)
How to Give Without Spending
Living with a disability is expensive and cost should never prohibit someone from participating in all aspects of the SBAGNE community. That's why we are exploring new ways to support our fundraisers without having to spend money or make a donation.
For the last couple years, we have been working with HundredX Causes to host Feedback For Good campaigns which allow you to provide feedback on a wide range of products, services, and establishments in exchange for donations made to SBAGNE on your behalf. HundredX Causes will donate $2 to SBAGNE for every survey you take up to 75 surveys. That's $150!
Our Feedback For Good link will be available and posted to our website on May 2nd. Anyone and everyone can participate. The more people you invite to participate in this program, the more money you generate for SBAGNE programs without spending any money yourself!