16th Annual Vista Walk for Autism
Join us in supporting children and adults with autism!
$26,208Raised of $35,000
16th Annual Vista Walk for Autism
On Friday, October 13th, we will hold the 16th Annual Vista Walk for Autism to support individuals across Vista's 12 programs. This year's theme, Heroes Among Us, celebrates all those in our Vista community--including staff, families, community supporters, and, most of all, the individuals we serve--who inspire us to strive harder, dream bigger, and accomplish amazing things!
Leading up to the event, we invite Vista's families, staff, and friends to create fundraising pages in support of individuals served by Vista. Fundraising efforts will culminate in a day of celebration on October 13th, when the individuals we serve, staff, families and friends participate in a walk around Vista's main campus or one of our satellite locations and enjoy fun activities throughout the day!
Every dollar raised will go toward the ATM fund (Achieved Together Money), which grants funds to fulfill individual client needs that come up throughout the year, program enhancements, supplemental technology, and organization improvements.
How It Works
1. Click "Join Us" at the top of the page and select the location where you plan to walk.
2. Set a fundraising goal, then join a team, fundraise on your own, or create a team.
3. Once you're signed up, start sharing your fundraising page to ask friends, family, and co-workers to join your team or support you.
4. Check in and watch your fundraising dollars increase!
Fundraising Incentive Levels
This year we've included several incentive levels for individual fundraisers:
- Raise $25: Receive a Vista Walk for Autism T-shirt
- Raise $100: Receive a Vista branded water bottle and Vista Walk for Autism T-shirt
- Raise $250: Receive a Vista branded lunch cooler, water bottle, and Vista Walk for Autism T-shirt
- Raise $500: Receive a Vista branded blanket, lunch cooler, water bottle, and Vista Walk for Autism T-shirt
Raise $1,000: Receive a Vista branded duffel bag, blanket, lunch cooler, water bottle, and Vista Walk for Autism T-shirt
*Incentive items must be picked up at your selected walk location.
Vista Autism Services is a leading expert focused on data-driven approaches to improve the lives of individuals with autism and their families. Since it was founded in 2002 the organization has led the industry in establishing standards of excellence for autism services. Our team of specialists uses personalized plans to integrate educational, behavioral health, and other support services to help individuals reach their unique potential.
Headquartered in Hershey, PA, Vista provides an array of specialized services to clients living in Central Pennsylvania through 12 different programs and services. Our flagship program, The Vista School, is a licensed Private Academic School and an Approved Private School providing Educationally Integrated Behavioral Services to students ages 5 -21, and Transition Services to students nearing graduation. Additional programs for early childhood and school-aged individuals include Early Intervention, ABA Services, Outreach Services, Consortium Vista Education (CoVE) Autism Support Classrooms, and The Vista School Transition Center. Vista's Adult Services programs include Behavior Support Services, Employment Services, Day Services, and Intensive In-Home and Community Services. Visit www.vistaautismservices.org to learn more.