Mt. Washington Auto Road Bicycle Hillclimb Early Bird Ride
No crowds. No fanfare. Just you, your bike, and the mountain. Registration closes Saturday, July 1 @ 11:59 pm.
$17,600Raised of $10,000
- Registration is limited to 150 riders with 25 spots dedicated to e-bike riders (see e-bike policies).
- Registration is $150 per rider.
- Registration opens at 9 am on April 6 and closes on July 1, 2023 at 11:59 pm.
- Cancellations prior to July 1 will be refunded the amount paid at the time of registration minus a $25 administration fee.
Waitlisted riders will be notified of the number of available spots VIA THE EMAIL YOU PROVIDED after July 1. Event organizers will make a reasonable effort to notify waitlisted riders of the availability of spots for the event through the email provided at the time of registration.
Available spots will be given out the morning of the early bird ride starting at 5 am in the order registered through the survey. Waitlisted riders must pay the registration fee of $150 in CASH on July 16 (no exceptions).
Showing up on July 16 as a waitlisted rider does not guarantee you a spot. Availability of a waitlisted rider to participate depends on available spots and any no shows at 6 am.
- No-shows will not be refunded their registration fee.
- There is no day-of registration. This is due to the complexity of the ride and requirement to have vehicle support at the summit to ensure your ride down.
- If you know you will be a no-show, please contact the event coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org. It would be great to get a waitlisted rider in if we can.
- Please see our website for additional information regarding weather conditions.