Community Bike Works 2023 Cycle Challenge
Join us from October 1 - 15, 2023
$43,466Raised of $100,000
Support the kids of Community Bike Works!
Community Bike Works' annual Cycle Challenge, presented by Lehigh Valley Health Network, is back to support our youth bike mentoring programs throughout Lehigh Valley, PA.
We’re raising $100,000 to cover the cost of sending over 160 kids through our flagship Earn a Bike program. Your support of the Cycle Challenge will encourage healthy living across our community, while directly supporting our Earn a Bike and other high-quality bike mentoring programs for Lehigh Valley youth.
This year's challenge will last from Sunday, October 1 to Sunday, October 15. We are fundraising to meet our ambitious $100,000 goal!
How it Works
- Click "Register" at the top of the page. Fundraise on your own or join/create a team.
- Estimate how many miles you’ll be hiking, running, walking, or riding from October 1st - October 15th. Whether it's 50, 500, or 5,000 miles, there's no amount too big or small!
- Reach out to friends, family, and colleagues to ask if they’ll support your efforts by donating to you! They can make a pledge per mile, or donate a flat amount to support your efforts.
- Log your miles by connecting your Strava account, or log them manually directly through the reminder emails you get.
- Keep an eye on the leaderboards to see how your friends and competitors are doing!
About the Cycle Challenge
Community Bike Works is thrilled to present the 2023 Cycle Challenge, which encourages members of our community to get active in support of the young people of Community Bike Works.
You can donate to a specific team or individual in the challenge. We offer prizes for the top fundraisers and riders, but everyone here is winning by contributing to Community Bike Works’ flagship Earn a Bike Program! If you don’t know anyone in the challenge, consider donating to the Bike Works Student Team.
Questions? Please contact us at 610-355-4864 or email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
Thank you for your support,
The Community Bike Works Event Team