Drive For Life 100 Hole Golf Marathon 2022
Breaking Down Barriers for Youth Through First Tee
$48,296Raised of $50,000
Get Sponsored...Play 100 Holes...Be a Game Changer
Combining the love of golf with a desire to give back to the youth in our community, golf marathoners of all skill levels are sponsored to play 100 holes of golf in one day- raising $1250 or more from family, friends, and colleagues.
Dollars raised will assist First Tee - Golden Isles in providing middle schoolers an opportunity to play in an organized league and creating for the youth in Glynn, Camden, and McIntosh Counties a passion for golf that will last a lifetime. Funds raised through the Drive For Life 100 Hole Golf Marathon will assist players with instruction, course access, team-branded gear, and golf equipment. Additional funds will help provide participant scholarships to families in need for First Tee golf and life skills education programs for ages 5-18. Register today and become a Game Changer!
Drive For Life 100 Hole Golf Marathon
Monday, July 25, 7:30 AM -8:30 PM
Sea Island Retreat, St Simons Island GA
- Meals included: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Snacks
- Greens Fees & Golf Carts Included
- Award to the team with the most money raised
- Award for the team with the most number of sponsors
- Award for players reaching 100 holes or more
- Tee Gift included!
1. Find a playing and fundraising partner.
2. Commit to playing 100 holes of golf on July 25, 2022 from 7:30 am – 8:30 pm.
3. Share with your family, friends and colleagues. Your own web page provided!
4. Commit to raising $1250 per player through one-time donations or per hole pledges. ($2500 per team)