Play4Kay Pledge It Playoff 2024
Join the Play4Kay Pledge It Playoff this February and help us celebrate cancer survivors!
$0Raised of $50,000
United in the fight against ALL cancers affecting women
During the month of February, basketball teams around the country will be participating in the Play4Kay Pledge It Playoff benefitting the Kay Yow Cancer Fund. Players, coaches, and fans will unite in an effort to extend and improve the lives of all women battling cancer by raising money for research and assisting the underserved.
Teams from all 50 states participate in Play4Kay and have made this the largest grassroots fundraising initiative of the Kay Yow Cancer Fund.
Be a part of the National Grassroots Movement!
- Pick a game on your team's schedule during the month of February as your team's Play4Kay game.
- Choose a team member who will create your team's fundraising page and name it for your team. Choose any statistic listed for your performance-based donation page!
- Share your team's fundraising page to collect donations or pledges that will benefit the Kay Yow Cancer Fund.
- Celebrate female cancer survivors, thrivers, and warriors at your game!
- Update your fundraising page with your team's performance and thank your donors!
Coach Yow's vision was that 5,000 teams would each find a way to donate $1,000 each. The math was simple. $5 million a year will make a difference in this battle.